Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Valentines!

"wow" , That was Momo first words when she went to the beach today cause even you won't believe when you will see a giant table on the beach from such a tiny box , as I wrote to you I got the Valentine Gift Box without even knowing what gift I bought , I was very glad when I saw that the gift I got was the Valentine Table for Two mostly because it's for two , I'll probably use the robotic cupid I bought for inviting a friend for dinner and see if two can really sit on it. (Edit: sadly the answer is no) but it's still awesome! You also have a tiny place for cupcakes and the chairs are still cute, so enjoy the picture of the lovely moment - Momo first sitting on the Valentine Table.

Sadly the blog doesn't allow me to use pictures now- it should fixed with hours I'm truly sorry.

Notice : Momo will not blog anymore until a future notice, you can check Speedy blog for weekly updates.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete